Section 1.5 Topics Covered in MTH 112¶
Explanations, Examples, and Exercises.
Please note that the documents open in new windows.
- The Unit Circle, Angles in Standard Position, and Arc Length
- The Six Basic Trigonometric Functions
- Special Angles and Reference Angles
- The Graphs of the Sine and Cosine Functions
- The Graphs of the Tangent and Cotangent Functions
- The Graphs of the Secant and Cosecant Functions
- The Fundamental Trigonometrical Identities
- Multi-Angle Identities
- Additional Trigonometric Identities
- Trigonometric Equations
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Right Triangle Trigonometry
- The Law of Sines and The Law of Cosines
- Polar Coordinates
- The Complex Number Plane, de Moivre's Theorem, and Euler's Formula
- Vectors in Two-Dimensions
Please note that the Applets open in new windows.