References and Acknowledgments
1. Interpersonal Communication
Skills: Training to Minimize Conflict and
2. Job Strategies for People with
Disabilities, by Melanie Astaire Witt, Peterson's
3. The Success Profile, by Lester Korn, Fireside, 1988.
4. Telecommuting - A Manager's Guide
to Flexible Work Arrangements, by Joel
5. Your Rights in the Workplace, by Barbara Kate Repa, Nolo, 2000.
California State University Northridge, National Center on
Deafness - Increasing Career
Cornell University, Program on Employment and Disability, School
of Industrial and Labor
Job Accommodation Network (JAN) - A Service of the U.S.
Department of Labor Office
National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
National Organization on Disability
Portland Community College, Office for Students with Disabilities
U.S. Census Bureau
U.S. Department of Labor - Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)