II. Career Preparation
III. Preparing for the Transition to
IV. Workplace Orientation
C. Alternative Work Options
1. Part-time Employment
3. Flexible Work Schedules
D. Job Accommodations in the Workplace
1. Overview of Job Accommodations
2. Reasonable Accommodation under ADA
3. Types of Job Accommodations
4. Needs vs. Wants
5. Determining What Accommodations Will Be Provided
6. How to Arrange Accommodations with an Employer
7. Financing Job Accommodations
8. Locating Job Accommodation Resources, Information, and
9. Assistive Technology Training
10. Where Employers Can Locate Sign Language Interpreters
11. Where Employers Can Locate Brailling, Audio, Large Print,
Electronic Formatting (Alternate Format) Services
V. Preparing Yourself For Employers
VI. Job Searching
VII. Entering the Workplace
VIII. The Road to Career Success
1. Job Stress Surveys and Studies
2. What is Job Stress?
3. What are the Causes of Job Stress?
4. Warning Signs of Job Stress
5. What Can Be Done about Job Stress?
6. What Organizational Changes Can Help Reduce
7. What Worker Characteristics Can Cause Job
8. What Can Workers Do to Reduce Job Stress?
IX. Job Changes
X. Starting Your Own Business