About This CourseIntroductory Algebra - First Term, 4 Credits
Use applications, formulas, and reasoning skills to write, manipulate, interpret, solve and graph linear equations. Concepts introduced numerically, graphically, and symbolically. Communicate results in oral and written form.
Calculators: A scientific calculator is required for this course. The TI-30X II is recommended.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of MTH 20 and (RD 80 or ESOL 250)
All HW assignments can be found by clicking on the syllabus link and scrolling to the tentative schedule on page 3.
HW assigned throughout the week is due on the following Monday
- Sec. 4.2 Notes
- Sec. 4.2 Practice and Solutions
- Slope Practice
- Slope on a Graph Practice and Solutions
- Quiz Review
- Ratio Review
- See Monday 2/20 "Sec. 3.3 Practice" & "Interest/Mixture Problem Set Up and Practice"
- Sec 4.1 Notes
- Sec 3.3 Practice
- Sec 3.3 Practice Solutions
- Interest/Mixture Problems Set Up and Practice
- Interest/Mixture Problems Practice Solutions
- Exam 2 Practice and Solutions
- Basic Percent Practice and Solutions
- Solving Linear Equations 1 Practice and Solutions
- Solving Linear Equations 2 Practice and Solutions
- Solving Linear Equations 3 Practice and Solutions
janel dot steiner at pcc dot edu
About This Course
Monday / Wednesday
6:00 - 8:20pm
Rock Creek - Bldg #2 - Room 226