I provide the following services:
- Class planning
- Degree audits
- Referrals to campus and community services
- Time Frame Extension forms
- Learning Contracts for Academic Progress
- Information on PCC Scholarships
- Workshops on Student Success topics, such as self-management, test taking skills, and applying for scholarships
For New Students
If you are a new Rock Creek student, who is interested in either Computer Application Systems or Computer Information Systems, please start by attending a Computer Advising Session. My Computer Advising Sessions are held at the Rock Creek campus.
- Friday, February 7, 2013
- Friday, February 14, 2013
- Friday, February 28, 2013
- Friday, March 7, 2013
For Current Students already in the CAS or CIS programs
If you have already completed several CIS or CAS classes, you will likely benefit more from meeting with me one-on-one. To schedule an appointment, please email me at email@example.com let me know your availability.
Online CIS Scholarship Workshops!
PCC awards hundreds of scholarships each year to offset students' educational costs. Applications are due by March 3, 2014.
I will host two online workshops on how to apply for a CIS scholarship:
Thursday, January 23rd
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Thursday, January 30th
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
No pre-registration required. To attend a workshop, simply click on this link on one of the days/times noted above.
These online sessions use Blackboard Collaborate. Please read this document for information on how these sessions work.
I look forward to meeting you!