I provide the following services:
- Class planning
- Degree audits
- Referrals to campus and community services
- Time Frame Extension forms
- Learning Contracts for Academic Progress
- Information on PCC Scholarships
- Workshops on Student Success topics, such as self-management, test taking skills, and applying for scholarships
For New CIS Students
If you are a new Rock Creek student, who is interested in Computer Information Systems, please start by attending a CIS Advising Session. My CIS Advising Sessions are held at the Rock Creek campus.
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014
- Tuesday, May 27, 2014
For new CAS Students
If you are a new Computer Application Systems (CAS) student, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a one-on-one appointment. Please note that I usually book about a week ahead of time. It is helpful to email me some days and times that work best with your schedule.
For Current Students already in the CAS or CIS programs
If you have already completed several CIS or CAS classes, you will likely benefit more from meeting with me one-on-one. To schedule an appointment, please email me at email@example.com and let me know your availability.
I look forward to meeting you!