Students registered for CIS, CS, and some CAS/CAWT classes are eligible to use Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (formerly MS Imagine, DreamSpark, and MSDN) to download select Microsoft software at no cost to students. The system is only available while a term is in session. Students not registered for CIS, CS, or eligible CAS/CAWT classes during the current term cannot logon to the system, download software, re-download software, or get replacement program keys.
Free software includes programs such as Microsoft Visio, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows Server, and many others. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft PowerPoint are not available through Azure Dev Tools for Teaching. Software for macOS is not available through Azure Dev Tools for Teaching except Visual Studio 2019 for Mac. Students with a current @pcc.edu email address are able to obtain MS Office 365 for Windows (Word, Excel, Access, etc) for free elsewhere. See the bottom of this page.
Sign in to Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
To access the software, you will need your @pcc.edu email address
- Go to https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools
- Click on the blue "Sign in" button.
- Enter your @pcc.edu email address
- It will direct you to Sign in to your MyPCC account
- Upon signing in, you may be asked to agree to the terms and conditions (for first-time users). If not, click on Education under Azure services and proceed to the Education portal.
- Click on Software, you should see the software catalog with 50+ software titles available for download.
If you encountered any issue/error, please contact:
Support: Online support or (866) 643-9421 (5:30am - 5:30pm Pacific Time, M-F).
PCC Administrator: email@example.com
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 for Education includes both web-based and desktop versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other applications. Each program serves a different purpose and is compatible with other programs included in the package.
See this page for more information regarding obtaining a free copy of Office 365 with your @pcc.edu email address.
You can obtain an evaluation version of Windows (server or client) from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter.